We all are aware of Chattanooga's last couple of classes and have been expecting to see something out of this team. So far we have not seen where this team is making any major improvements.

With that being said many think this may be the year the Mocs finally break out. After two years for these recruits to develop, these guys should be ready. Also ShowingBlitz.com has them receiving 5 1-A transfers. Four of the five are on defense which is a major spot they need help and all five are SR's which could bring in some leadership. ShowingBlitz also has two other defensive players considering transfering to the Mocs.

This team seems to have the tools and mix of young talented players and older experienced players to be a very solid team. The new turf could also help the Mocs being that they take so much advantage of the passing game and speed.

I personally think this is the Mocs year to make some moves. I dont think they will compete for the conference title but I believe they will be much improved and can pull some big upsets in the confernce. What do you guys think?