How one can recruit I-AA classes is beyond me. So many transfers (JUCO and otherwise), so many lesser-known HS players that turn into steals galore. You really never know in I-AA, but that's what makes those games fun on ANY GIVEN SATURDAY, right?

Top Classes (High School Recruits, listed alphabetically)

Appalachian State - The Mountaineers used a strong year of attendance and the national championship to sign two solid quarterbacks and tap into the talent in the Carolinas with a class of 16 players.

Delaware - The Blue Hens beat out I-A schools for a good number of their recruits, and bring in Bradley, quarterback Sean Scanlon and defensive backs Anthony Walters and Anthony Bratton to headline a solid class.

Jacksonville State - By succeeding in recruiting a talented area of the country in Georgia and Alabama, the Gamecocks pulled in a potentially strong group of 23 players.

James Madison - The Dukes have built on the 2004 national championship season with a pair of strong recruiting classes. Dudzik and McPherson headline the class, while the Dukes did a strong job in the trenches with nine offensive and defensive linemen.

UC Davis - The Aggies only brought in 12 players, but Trombetta and Vallier are accomplished running backs, and wide receiver Sean Creadick and quarterback Greg Denham have strong credentials.

Top Classes - TRANSFERS (Transfers and HS, listed alphabetically)

Jackson State - The large numbers give the Tigers a strong class, with 14 transfers and more than 40 freshmen solidifying the roster. Oliver and Pittman should step in right away, and the competition in summer camp should be intense with the influx of players.

Montana - Swogger and Chambers could pay immediate dividends, and the Grizzlies always do a good job at bringing in some of the top freshmen from the state.

Montana State - The Bobcats have immediate playmakers at quarterback and wide receiver, and a pair of signal-callers and offensive lineman Jeff Miller lead a group of 13 freshmen.

Portland State - The Vikings were the transfer leader, with 15 players including Ali and wide receiver Tremayne Kirkland.

Texas State - The Bobcats might not have a star in the group of 14 transfers, but they got the help they needed to rebuild the roster. But that isn’t all, as Texas State also pulled in a solid class of 14 freshmen.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...AGN4003352.htm