1. Liberty (2-2) Tough to drop LU from the top spot after a loss to JMU, especially with the other results in the league.
2. Gardner-Webb (2-1) Still haven't really played a game to show where they're at, but I have to assume they're better than the rest of the league.
3. Coastal Carolina (2-2) I hate having them this high, but it really seems like they're back to being a respectable Big South school. They're not a nationally ranked powerhouse anymore, but at least they can beat NC A&T.
4. VMI (1-2) Decent showing against Richmond, still not sold on them being anything more than a team that can make a game look closer than it really is, but at least there is potential.
5. SBU (1-3) Blown out by UMass, lost to Colgate and Hofstra, this SBU team is not looking like the team Big South fans thought we'd see. There is talent on Long Island, not sure why they're struggling like this.
6. Presby (0-4) I give them the nod over CSU because they've played a challenging but reasonable schedule, and their 29-13 loss to Chatty looks better after the Mocs performance this past week against the Terriers.
7. CSU (1-3) You can't spell sucks without...

Week 5 Predictions

West VA Wesleyan @ Liberty
Savannah St @ Charleston Southern
Stony Brook @ Presby
Gardner Webb @ VMI

My Picks:
Liberty by a ton
CSU by a few
SBU by a score
G-W by a couple scores.