if you don't know who Phil Steele is, he is a very good prognosticator of FCS football. haven't paid attention to FBS stuff. don't really care that much. but he does his homework BIG TIME. he wouldn't say Armani Edwards, Marc Mariachi, or Rodney Zanders. i know you guys see stuff like this, ridiculous typos and careless errors, because the editor (of whatever publication) doesn't really care. half the time, the AUTHOR doesn't even care.

Phil Steele cares. he gives a crap. so let's ENCOURAGE him to do more for our cause... right now i think we get a half page for FCS news per top 25 team. i think that's right. let's get it to a full page! or even better, let's get him to do a whole FCS magazine (not just one that's an insert in an FBS mag, this is what we currently have, and only in ACC country)! some of you might be thinking it's impossible.... it IS impossible if we do NOTHING to voice our opinions. if he knows that we CARE about this and we will buy the mags (which many of us will since we're on this site to begin with, we clearly have an interest in all things FCS), THEN he will do more for us.

it's a start. it's not perfect, but it certainly won't hurt any. just drop him a line, and tell him how much you appreciate reading about FCS news... and how scarce accurate FCS info can be.

[email protected] (this is the best email address i could find... it's either that or the webmaster, and this seems to be the better choice in my opinion)