HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!

Step right up ladies and gentlemen! …… Who will win the second AGS Challenge #2? Who has the ability to remember back to the quotes and descriptions that were posted on the AGS Boards?... Who can outwit the witty?... Who can mesmerize the meek? Who can crush the competition?...Do we have a champion among us?.... Do you feel your time has come? Or do you just feel lucky? .....I ask you fellow AGS members... who among you is a winner?!? :confused:

Well then, step right up and try your luck by answering just a few simple questions about other fellow posters and you……. yes, I said you……could be the proud owner of a shiny, new, virgin (easy, easy)copy of the one and only…… I-AA.org 2005 Fall Preview Magazine delivered to your doorstep via FedEx P-1 with no.… I repeat….. NO CHARGES whatsoever!!!! :eek:

With that said, I must question …..what man in his right mind could say “I’m not interested?”.........What man could turn his back on all the hard work by Ralph and others that have slaved many long, cold nights by candlelight to put together such a fine masterpiece of workmanship that embodies the true meaning of all I-AA football???? What man could walk away from the most complete collection of all 2005 I-AA football statistics ever assembled under one roof and bound together just for his simple pleasure? Nay, there is no man among us that can resist it. There are only those that thirst for the knowledge... the pleasure...and, and...The PREVIEW! :bow:

Then, I must plea….. who wants to be first? Who among you is ready for the test? No need to push, everyone gets a chance….. I’m standing right before you, arm and hand extended, with your free copy of the Fall Preview magazine….. yours for the asking….. yours for the taking……just do it……. just do it……..it’s yours! :nod: