the question is, if you could have any player IN YOUR CONFERENCE and put him on your team, who would it be? i made it in-conference only, since getting the same nationally recognizable players would make for a boring thread. plus, you never see most of those players so you'd be guessing, based on press clippings. i want players you've seen with your own eyes, preferrably.

obviously, we're talking about rising seniors and younger, no graduating players.

my pick? Justin Rogers, CB from Richmond, rising Junior. he plays big in big games. he's got electrifying return skills. he's tough. his ball skills are outstanding, as he had 7 picks last year and returned 2 for TD's. led Richmond to an NCAA-best 29 picks in 2008 and a national title.

my feeling is that he's got pro talent, will need to put on at least 10 pounds in the next 2 years (you can be small but you'd better make up for it by being a physical presence). 10 lbs in 2 years should not be difficult as he matures. but the Spiders have a lock down corner, and that's our biggest position of need. which reminds me: I'd put Jonathan Grimes (RB - William and Mary) on the honorable mention list, but am not since we're really deep at RB already. same thing with Aaron Ball from Nova.

honorable mention:
-Matt Sczcur, WR - Villanova
-Victor Cruz, WR - UMass (we've got some pretty good WR's, but i really like these two guys a lot as well)