OK I went off on a...... well drunken... what ever.... my point started Ricky Santos ended onona Holy Crocc rant so here it is!!

lol

Wow you know your ball!! Jeff Wiley (Holy Cross),

He is we can all take out our text books books out remember he finished 7th in the Heismen Trophy Oh wait?? I was talking 85 oh yeah 6th in 86

I was blessed to go to every HC home game from 84 to 92 I remember 25K was the norm on a saturday HC's golden years wow!! Even ESPN knew it.. ESPN in those days had the IVY Game of the week... and if any of you remember.. it was whatever Ivy team was playing HC from 86 to 91 HC made it to National coverage many times. I remember the HC Princeton Game at HC had 26000 when it was on TV. Meaning 26000 people in the Worcester area went to the game when it was on ESPN . dont get me started on why it all changed!!! Not the no scolarships crap as some say!! It was an absolute smack in the face when HC wasnt allowed to play in post season in these power house years!! HC would have walked all over the country with these teams. Duffner figured it out and went to Maryland and I have sady watched a power house g o to ****. Kills me to see7-8K at an HC game... Listening to our Father saying We Are Not A football School....still rings in my ears today. Thus led too attendance that is now -15 to20K less yeas folks!!! in those years 25K on the high end no less then 17K on the low and if anyone ****s about this you slept through those years.