Thread: Here's my 2 cents on Bobby Hauck

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Class FCS Advocate rob_p469's Avatar

Here's my 2 cents on Bobby Hauck

Here's my 2 cents...

1. Every kid on this Montana roster is a Hauck recruit. The old argument from 04 that it wasn't his kids does not apply this year.
    2. He has stuck to recruiting mostly Montana kids. He has built on the foundation of Montana football inherited from the likes of Don Read and Joe Glenn and has exceeded expectations year in and year out.
    3. He has a history every year of getting better as the year goes on. We have had two one and dones in the playoffs under Hauck, but both were to very good teams that the Griz still had a very good shot of beating in those contests. (More so against Wofford last year than Cal Poly in 05)
    4. Hauck hasn't let public opinion in a very difficult football environment affect his coaching or his team. If football teams are generally a reflection of the head coach, than Bobby Hauck must be one tough, old-fashioned, hard nose football coach. And that is good enough for me.
    5. 66-15. Find me another coach who has that kind of record in 6 years at a program. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

This is the first real rant of a post I have made and I hope at least most Griz fans out there agree with me. We need to hang onto Coach Hauck for as long as we possibly can... What do you think?
    Last edited by agsadmin; December 18th, 2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Spelling