IF there are any, EGRIZ would love to hear from you folks. This week has been silent in terms of opposing fans. The last 3 weeks have been this way.

Texas State fans- As for class they rank amongst the best. Their fans alone will give me reason to wish them success. They are a fan base that deserve the best.

Weber State- Most Weber State fans we deal with every year anyway. The majority are GREAT, the minority make the majority look bad, especially after a hard fought loss. Pretty accurate to say if both teams stay on top of the BSC this rivalry could get UGLY amongst the teams and fans.

JMU- up until this year, I was impressed with their fan base. I guess prior to this year, I only dealt with their classy fans. This year though, it seemed an unusually higher % of classless fans made appearances. There is not much in between for their fan base. Either very very classy or very very (you insert your words here). A few really pissed me off and showed no respect toward not only the GRIZ, but the BSC, and the WEST period.

Richmond- It is your turn to have some fun with GRIZ fans. I am praying a few of you can make classy impressions to make up for a few JMU ers. I hope to see a few of you visit and post on EGRIZ before the big game.

Good luck Richmond. I am hoping for a great game, no injuries, and the GRIZ come out on top of course.

PS, my thanks go out to all the classy fans for all programs. All you help make FCS football the best it can be. Note to the classless fans, I hope in time your classy fans teach you guys a few things about class. (Yes I know, GRIZNATION is guilty of the good and bad fans too. )