This really isn't too start the discussion for next year but more to raise the spirits of panther nation. This is what we have coming back next year.

QB- Pat Grace (and Zach Davis) Grace hate him or love him he makes plays
RB- D Law I think that he has showed great ability to carry the ball, and I am excited to see what some of the freshman redshirting can do
WR- Mo Turner, DJ Hord, Josh Collins, Jarred Herring, DP Eyman- Everyone thought the season was done after we lost Johnny and Vic but this group stepped up big time
TE- Mahaffey, Oordt, Eilert, Gilson. Looks like a nice returning bunch to me.
Oline- Howard, Herrig, Stiechen, Fiacco, Teeply. We loose Swift who was the heart of the line but have a lot of talent coming back, and I would rather have a great line and an average back than a great back and an average line (not calling Law average)

D-line, Ruffin Kinney, and Lane. I think that you might see Boothby move back to the D-line, and want to see if the Bennett kid can step in to the other DE spot, we also have a few freshman that were supposed to be good recruits.

LB- Mahoney, Thompson, Smith, Foyt. Looks like we have a lot of kids with experience coming back. Hopefully Mahoney plays, but still a lot of young talent.

DB's area of concern for me. Loose all four starters. I think that James Connely, Craig James, and Tray-Day Canaday will fit in there somewhere, and hopefully some younger athletes can contribute.

P- Brooke is back and has performed well this year in my opinion.

K- Billy needs to step it up, or we might see a new kicker next year

All in all I think we have a lot to look forward to next year, if we can put a secondary together we have a chance to be right back here next year, hopefully a little bit farther though.