I can't remember a time when the UM fanbase had such low expectations as they did before this season started. Now look what happened. The team that wasn't supposed to do much not only won a share of the conference crown, but they have battled their way to the NC game by beating the premier team of the CAA, as well as a team that beat them handily earlier in the season in the second round of the playoffs.

Where am I going with this? The answer is simple: Griz fans, you have absolutely no room to bitch anymore. You have what is probably one of the top 3 FCS/I-AA dynasties in the history of the sport. UM has a great athletic tradition, incredible facilities, and a highly supportive cadre of university officials. There are plenty of fans of other schools that would kill for that kind of setup, this fan included. So next season when you lose a few guys (to the NFL), your coach leaves (hypothetically), or you lose 3 or 4 games, just remember that what you have experienced is something many people won't ever see in their lifetime.

And Wolfman, dude, if you are still somewhere in the ether that is known as griznation, you couldn't have been more wrong.

Kick some grass next week guys. This is one "Montana" fan that would like to see you guys win it all.