A little story for you Montana guys. I went to the 2004 National Championship game between JMU and Montana. If you remember the turf on the field was in very bad shape. Big clumps of turf were coming up and the players were tripping all over it. Well there was a goal line stand in the 3rd quarter when JMU was getting ready to score. Montana called a time out and during it the Montana D linemen were tearing up huge clumps of turf and throwing it into the backfield. They wanted to put some obstacles there for the JMU running backs to trip over. I mean they were tearing up as much turf as possible during the whole timeout and putting big piles of it right where the exchange was taking place. It didn't matter - we scored anyway because we produce better football players in VA.

The point is that your guys knew they could not match up man to man so they had to try to cheat. As a former player I can tell you that is absolute garbage. Your fans were great and you have an okay program there but you will never get complete respect from me.