The pooch being a terrier, of course. It is just unfortunate that we have to start out with the number one seed. I cannot say I am happy with our draw. I looks as if we have no chance at a home game at any time whatsoever unless Colgate can pull a tremendous upset. On further thought, maybe I'm wrong to blame the committee. After all, they just followed the rules. I should be mad at Elon for losing and forcing the committee to do what they did.

Oh well, at least we are in. A lot of other teams would like to be in our shoes. And we have a few things going for us. JMU has never seen our offense, as VMI's wishbone is not like ours. They will not stop our offense- we will move the ball. Even in a huge loss, we racked up over 300 rushing yards on ASU; turnovers killed us. I doubt we'll have five TOs at JMU. Also, JMU is more of a running team than passing, which bodes better for our defense- they have no Armanti Edwards-type guy. And JMU, for the most part, does not think we can beat them- fans, players, and coaches alike. They may look past us to Villanova. And last but not least, WE HAVE NEVER LOST A FIRST_ROUND PLAYOFF GAME!

I'll be unable to make the trip, but I'll be hoping ESPNU or ESPN360 will carry the game, or that it will be available to watch somewhere online at least.