TT's Predictions
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 36-15 (5-11 SLC)
Total: 82-29 (29-15 SLC)

Sam Houston St at Nicholls State - Nicholls has beaten two top 15 teams in their last two outings. SHSU seems to have problems in Thibodaux and even coming off the emotional high of beating SFA in a tight game at home, I just do not see the Bearkats prevailing over what I think is the best squad in the SLC. They just needed more time to become the team I expected them to become at the beginning of the year. NICHOLLS STATE

Texas State University - San Marcos at Southeastern La. - I'm going with the Lions. Bobcats have a schlep ahead of them to get to Hammond. The Lions defense has a bunch of troublemakers in Newbill and Connors. Know that GL94 will join me in picking them and I'm rooting for a complete cluster-you know what in the SLC! SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Stephen F. Austin at McNeese State - Sure the Jacks put up an impressive showing offensively against the Kats when you check out the stat book after the game. I was not impressed. Seemed for the most part, Moses was just doing screen time and time again. Got to figure the Pokes have a DC that can figure out their offense. McNEESE STATE

** GAME OF THE WEEK **
Northwestern State at Central Arkansas - If Scott Stoker's job was on the line, it seemed like it may have been close to being over after the Cal Poly debacle. Yet, this team is still there and has bounced back and is right in the thick of the SLC title race. With a 3-1 mark, they are the driver of the car as it relates to the AQ. This week presents a tough challenge. Can the Purple Swarm learn anything from the Colonels? Can UCA hold their home turf? I think the Bears are going to get back to their offense, score 40 points and call it a victory. NWST just snapped a 10-game SLC road losing streak this past week. Do not see them starting a winning one CENTRAL ARKANSAS