O.K. Here we go. These are the teams still in contention IMO to make the playoffs:

A-10: UMass, UNH, Hofstra, Richmond, W&M, JMU, Towson and Delaware still have a chance. 8 teams still in the hunt with some obviously in better shape. If I am guessing right now I would say 3 A-10 teams make the playoffs.

Gateway: YSU, WKU, SIU, Ill. St., and UNI all have a chance. 5 teams in the hunt right now. Right now I would put 3 Gateway teams in.

Big Sky: PSU, Montana, MSU, and EWU are still in the hunt. From these 4 I would figure 2 would make the playoffs, but there is a possibility of only 1. Right now I go with 2.

Big South: Coastal Car. is the only real contender here. If they finish 10-1 they will make the playoffs.

Great West: Cal Poly got jibbed last year but I believe they get in this year. 1 bid from Great West.

MEAC: Hampton, SC St., Bethune-Cookman are still in the hunt. I believe only 1 MEAC team will make the playoffs however. Hampton would be the choice now.

OVC: EIU, Jack. St. and EKU are all fighting for the autobid. Only 1 bid should come from this league.

Patriot: Colgate, Lafayette, Lehigh and Holy Cross are in the hunt. I have a hard time seeing 2 Patiot teams getting in. I say only 1 Patiot team in.

Southern: ASU, Furman, GSU, Wofford and Chattanooga all have chances. To me it all comes down to the Furman/GSU game in 2 weeks. If GSU wins and wins out I believe the SoCon gets 3 in (ASU, Furman and GSU). If GSU does not win out then I go with 2 (ASU and Furman)

Southland: Texas St., McNeese, NW St. are in the running for what probably will be 2 bids.

So right now I would have
A-10: 3 bids
Gateway: 3 bids
Big Sky: 2 bids
Big South: 1 bid
Great West: 1 bid
MEAC: 1 bid
OVC: 1 bid
Patriot: 1 bid
Southern: 3 bids
Southland: 2 bids

Well that is 18. That won't work. The best I can predict right now is that the 2 that are reduced from the above list will come from:
Possibly not a 3rd SoCon team
Possibly not a 2nd Southland team
Possibly not a 3rd Gateway team
Possibly not a 2nd Big Sky team

So remove 2 of the above 4 and you have 16 playoff teams.