Not much to write home about so far. As for the QBs, here’s my assessment so far-

heir apparent is Brungard, 6’ , 210, Soph. Best athlete, best runner, weak arm unless they hold him to short and underneath. He will scare no one throwing long. With him , they will depend on a strong run game from King and use Brungard to manage a game.

my second pick is Schondelmyer, 6’2 , 195, RFR. Still think he is another year away in development. Athletic but still raw. Not a strong runner but potentially a better arm.

next is Blanc, 6’5 , 225, Soph. Reminds me of D-II QBs from Slippery Rock or Edinboro. Weak runner, not as athletic and remains a project as a passer.

finally I’ll slot Shannon here. 6’3, 210, Soph. Two years removed from playing and a former baseball scholly player. Strong runner in H.S. And limited passer. Needs a lot of work to catch up.

Still possible they bring in another transfer. Spring ball will have some bailing on their current teams if not winning a starting job. The portal opens again in April.