Quote Originally Posted by wcugrad95 View Post
Defense:
Marlon Alexander (#90) - Nose - was a Grad student this year and is out of eligibility
Bryce Wilson (#0) - Tackle - Sr - not sure if he has any eligibility left, and he was on the 2-deep but did not typically start
Jayelin Davis (#18) - Bandit - Sr - not sure if he has any eligibility left, and he was on the 2-deep but did not typically start
VA LEALAIMATAFAO (#8) - LB - out of eligibility
Rod Gattison (#2) - CB - out of elgibility
Andreas Keaton (#21) - Safety - transfer to Temple
CJ Williams (#4) - CB - beleive he is out of eligibility but not 100% sure (transferred from Alabama a few years ago)
We will welcome back Micah Nelson (DE that was pre-season all conference) and Mateo Sudipo (Safety who's injury moved Keaton to play more Safety rather than CB) who both missed 2023 due to injury but who would have both been starters

Offense:
Desmond Reid (#0) - RB - transfer to Pitt
Censere Lee (#10) - WR - transfer to Pitt
David White (#7) - WR - out of eligibility (Hula Bowl participant)
Ajay Belanger (#11) - TE - declared for the draft although I think he might have had a 6th year left
Christian Coulter (#70) - LG - all-american is out of eligibility
Tyler Smith (#74) - LT - out of eligibillity
Terrance Horne also entered the portal, but he has gotten little to no playing time the past 2 seasons after transferring to WCU from USF a few years ago

All the other guys we have in the portal right now are similar to Horne and are looking for playing time.
WCUGrad95, Thank you!!!

now this is what I am talking about !!! That’s a list like the one I gave.

cmon need someone from Mercer to step up and give information. It isn’t like the coaches won’t know that a guy (using WCU as example) D Reid is headed to Pitt. They know.