Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
My favorite moment is now.
Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
Is it a coincidence that Montana St has lost a ton of guys to the portal over the last week???

Might be someone there who is at the top of the list to replace Entz....
I would think Vigen would be all over that if the offer was out there but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
Fav moment was the moment I saw he was rumored to be gone. Never cared for the guy. The problem is Matt Larsen is too lazy to conduct a proper search so the next coach will be Tyler Roehl and we all know how bad of an OC he is
I agree with you. Matt Larsen couldn't hold Gene Taylors jockstrap. God I hope Roehl isn't on the short list but you maybe right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingpin28 View Post
Fair and extremely valid

Sent from my SM-A546U1 using Tapatalk
Very much a valid comment.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
Incompetently stupid take. Entz isn't as good as his recent predecessors, but in 5 seasons 58-10 with 2 titles, 1 runner up, 1 quarters, and this year semis at least. Literally the best record of any FCS coach in that period.
Entz won almost all of those games with Kleiman recruits. Entz is leaving at a time when his recruiting classes now completely make up the team. I think the next guy coming in whoever it is will really have their work cutout for them as I think our O and D line recruiting has suffered under Entz and he's jumping ship. Hell just look at the difference in our line play during our successful runs and now. We're lucky to be playing yet at this point in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
^^^^THIS. Entz was out of his element as HC. I think most Bison fans feel that we won't even win another Natty with Entz and it's mostly luck that the team is still playing.
Spot on accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
Today with him leaving.