Quote Originally Posted by uofmman1122 View Post
I saw an instagram video in the end zone that showed what looked like your guy holding on to #8 Walker's jersey and only letting go when he was on his way falling down.

I think it's a tough call to make in that situation because the ref could see both guys engage in the neutral zone, which is allowed, and then the receiver not let go until he was falling down. It looks to my (maybe biased Griz) eyes that Walker let him go before he fell. (although in FUBear's video above it does look like they're both holding on for about the same amount of time. You can even see 82 trying to throw Walker down before he himself falls over)

That said, I'm surprised they didn't throw the flag, and I didn't start celebrating in the stands for a few seconds because I thought they were going to.

Also, no idea why you guys didn't just run a normal running play for that 2-point play, we weren't going to stop you.

Although I will say that maybe the Griz coaches caught the Bison coaches napping here because in the press conference after the game, Entz said "We wanted to throw something at them that they hadn't seen before", since they hadn't run that play this season, but Hauck pointed out in his presser that one of their coaches saw them do it on film last season, and so they were prepared for that play.

Crazy ending. Great game.
My biggest issue was the call itself. NDSU had been moving the LOS for a while and had just run the ball very well.

IMHO you run dang near the exacts same play that NDSU scored the TD on. The play itself was basically similar to what MT ran but in the context of the game and with the NDSU offensive line being the bread and bitter of the team why they got cute there is the frustrating part to me.

It was a really good game and congrats to Montana for winning. Good luck in Frisco and I will be cheering for the Grizzlies.

If any MT fans want recommendations on where to eat and some things to do I am certain the NDSU fans on here would be more than willing to help.

Dewey