Do have a Napoleon complex or something? Nice win by Nova, but the matchup with YSU favored Nova, just as YSU's matchup with SIU flavored YSU.

Next week you get to see how you stack up. The MVFC is a better conference period. You will be tested every which way. That is exactly why the MVFC conference champion is more often than not the National Champion.

Next we you will play the MVFC with no weaknesses. Then you get to see how you stack up. No one has had a favorable matchup with SDSU. I doubt Nova will have a good matchup.

The CAA is a weak conference outside of Nova and Albany. Delaware is a pretender and the beta male over at Stats FCS poll is constantly on his knees with Delaware. The depth of the MVFC makes the conference far more competitive.

Personally, I would like to see YSU go to the CAA because a lot of the games are closer to YSU and the top 3 teams are almost always guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. There are 2 ways to find out how you stack up, a gruelling MVFC schedule or the playoffs. I prefer playoffs because the probability of remaining healthy with 63 scholarships in the MVFC is low. You need some oil money for NIL to get the depth. Not sure how that factors for SDSU, but I wouldn't be surprised. They are a machine and they are deep.