So far in this season I am at 49-12 and, unless something changes and I can rattle off a few perfect weeks, I will end up with one of the worst seasons in terms of my predictions. Which brings us to this week and the start of the second half for everyone. Weber State and Cal Poly are sitting this week out but everyone else plays. Here are my humble predictions for this weekend. Snow is beginning to appear across the Big Sky footprint, but it may only affect one game, if that.

EWU at PSU---The Match for the Dam Cup. The Eagles have been riding their offense and have been scoring a lot of points. The Vikings have shown they can play with anyone and lose to anyone. They may not want to get into a shootout with the Eagles, but can they help it?...EWU 42, PSU 31.

ISU at SAC---The Bengals are 3-1 in conference while the Hornets are at 2-2 coming in to this game. This will be a good test for the Bengals to see if they truly belong in the upper echelon of the conference. The Hornets, cannot let a hangover from last week's loss affect them here...SAC 30, ISU 25.

MSU at UI---The Bobcats have been rolling over everyone in the path in conference play and, after a good road win last week, they get another solid road test against the Vandals who had two weeks to prepare. Another tough game for the Bobcats, but should be another solid road win...MSU 31, UI 20.

UNC at UM---The Bears had a great opportunity for their first win slip through, but they have been giving everyone in the conference a tough game. The Grizzlies are coming off a bye week and have found new life and a quarterback, and are ready to play tough down the stretch...UM 42, UNC 17.

UCD at NAU---Two teams that are coming off a bye week last week, and probably two teams that needed it. The Aggies headed in to their bye week on a winning note and hope to continue to win, but the Lumberjacks, who are coming off a tough home loss, are eager to atone for that...NAU 27, UCD 24.