As I mentioned before, I will be unavailable most of the week so I am posting my Big Sky picks early in order to get them out there. This week marks the start of conference play for all the Big Sky schools. Six games on tap involving all 12 teams, and each one is rather intriguing. It is going to be tough to be perfect this week but I sure could use a perfect week. I am currently 31-5. Here are the schedule of games this week and my attempt at perfection.

CP at PSU---Last week the Mustangs played a team not many had heard of before and they were gracious to let that opponent stick around for a half. On the other hand, the Vikings played a team not many had heard of before and demolished them. How does that translate here?...PSU 35, CP 21.

EWU at UCD---Not much was expected from the Eagles this season, yet they set up a tough schedule and looked good against 2 FCS teams and one FBS team. A lot was expected of the Aggies and they have been kind of holding their own and not making much noise. Is it time?...EWU 26, UCD 22.

UM at NAU---The Grizzlies have barely broken a sweat as they've gone 3-0 to start, and kept the games interesting throughout. The Lumberjacks have gone 0-3 to start and have dug themselves holes, then tried to make come back and make the games interesting. Can they do that here?...UM 40, NAU 20.

MSU at WSU---The Bobcats only have one loss and that was to the top team in all of FCS. They've looked sharp against other FCS opponents, albeit at home. The Wildcats looked strong against DII and the FCS, and was OK against the FBS. Another great matchup here...MSU 21, WSU 17.

UNC at ISU---The Bears played two games against the Southland and lost, and then played the FBS and looked better in that game. The Bengals looked good against the Mountain West, then didn't look so hot against the FCS last week. One of these teams will be 1-0 at the end...ISU 31, UNC 27.

SAC at UI---Tale of the Tape. Hornets have a win over the FBS Pac-12, Vandals have a win over FBS Mountain West. Hornets have two wins over the Southland, Vandals have one. Vandals could have had a win over the Pac-12 but could not get it. Who wins this? The home team...UI 37, SAC 35.