Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanhen View Post
Well Albany looked pretty good last night. The QB is good enough for FBS right now, will be interesting to see if he stays at Albany.

what we don’t know yet is if Albany is good enough to contend for playoff berth, but with the talented Reese Poffenbarger, it’s very possible

The CAA just got a little more interesting and Hawaii is saying …. Hmmmmm we have a problem here
Quote Originally Posted by MUHAWKS View Post
This is a bit shocking coming from you, who I consider to often be a sober, non emotional poster. Fordham is NOT a good football team. They had a horrible defense last year and lost perhaps the best QB in FCS. This "perception is reality" thing really gets to some people I see. I will give you that Albany looked decent, but again, against who? Is Albany QB your family? You seem to like him a lot. He is good. Albany has always had good players and athletes. Not sure how the CAA got more interesting b/c Albany beat a not very good Fordham team that they should beat. Unless you thought Albany was trash which I did not. I opined in another thread (and you replied) that Albany can you on maybe beat the Rainbows. But I am surprised everyone held Fordham in such esteem coming into this.
Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanhen View Post
MUHAWKS you make a good point about the Fordham D, not everyone held them in high regard though. Albany can only play the teams on their schedule. I did think Fordy D looked pretty physical early in game though

sober non emotional poster? You’re killing me  … I’m truly flattered you’ve even reading my posts

I have no reason in the world to do an Albany Promo, but the quarterback is good and no it’s not a family member. He’s the kind of talent that can lift an average team into contention with his playmaking abilities and he will also make the Albany coaches look smarter
A look back to August 27th…. I love it and I do believe MUHAWKS might have cashed in last night on Poff The Magic Dragon

What I didn’t know back in August was how solid Albany was top to bottom. It’s just not that QB