Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
I agree on the outdoor stadiums in nice weather and if NDSU keeps up this level of play, there won't be any more games in December to worry about. Walking into the dome when it is sunny and gorgeous outside is kind of depressing. I think that is why he have such a late arriving crowd.

The weather in Brookings in the winter is a lot nicer, you need to trust me on that one. The two most recent home playoff games against JMU would have been virtually unplayable outside, I almost ****ing died walking to the dome from about 4 blocks away and I am used to this ****.
No question. Never disagreed with you that BKX weather is nicer. Just restating our reality here at SDSU.

If FBS ever were to happen with NDSU and the latest home game possible was Nov 20-26th? Would an outdoor stadium ever be possible?

What would be the risk/rewards of doing this? Build a nice 25k stadium and fill it Aug-Oct, then the last couple games in November attendance drops off; maybe severely for a Thanksgiving week game? I think from a $$$ aspect it would be interesting to see what the possible outcomes would be for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk