Quote Originally Posted by Fordham View Post
Hahaha. Funny how those things are so enjoyable when you’re winning.

I totally disagree about you guys being in it. 613 yards v 180. There really wasn’t a moment that was the case and the proof was the coaching decisions we made that gifted you the 10 points. We used our time outs with 2:30ish left in the half because we assume you’d get stopped and then your threw a Hail Mary down to our 20yd line or so (it was a nice catch v blanket coverage). We stuff you and you kick your FG.

Then, in the 3rd we go for it on 4th down in our territory and it’s a botched snap that gifts you guys the ball deep in our territory and that’s your only TD. There is zero chance we make those coaching decisions if the staff thought there was a sliver of a threat from you guys. Not trying to be disrespectful with that but had that conversation on the way out of the stadium

Overall I was impressed with Lafayette’s DL as well as some of their pass coverage, particularly #11. I also thought your QB is pretty good but can’t figure why they wouldn’t run him more since our DL absolutely abused your OL overall and having more of a threat from him to run would have likely made us change things up a bit. Very poor game called by your OC imo. Instead of running or throwing the middle crossing routes that seemed open against us all day, he just kept running up the middle and throwing the fly patterns out wide. Good and interesting D. Poor to mediocre O. But I think you guys are young and seem to have some players
Congrats on big win. We have rebuild to do of course. Good luck in playoffs...you deserve bid