Watching the 2nd half of the Bison @ Wildcats game and decided to get this posted so that ursus can prep accordingly. I will update the only remaining game after it finishes.

Some exciting action today, as one FCS (#39 Southern Illinois) took out a P5 B1G team (Northwestern), and another (#6 Missouri State) gave a ranked P5 SEC team (#10 Arkansas) all they could handle. While all losses by Top 15 teams were to FBS opponents, there are a few margins of victory that were perhaps a bit surprising (I'm looking at you #3 Montana State and you #7 Villanova). #9 Delaware was the only Top 25 to defeat another Top 25 team (#17 Rhode Island), while #20 East Tennessee State lost to conference foe (and ORV #32 Furman). Additionally, #25 New Hampshire lost to apparent MEAC up-and-comer North Carolina Central. Finally, the three Ivy's in the Top 40 all won, and two other Ivy's (Cornell and Brown) beat teams previously receiving votes (Virginia Military Institute and Bryant), although a few of the games were a bit tighter than some predicted, perhaps from starting the season three weeks later than everyone else.

To see how the AGS Top 25 (and beyond) fared this week, click here. Any mistakes, let me know.