In anticipation of the NFL Draft and the hope we all have that our favorite I-AA players will be drafted, i've put together a contest for everyone to participate in and test your player knowledge and guessing skills for determining where I-AA players will be drafted, if at all. The contest has 2 parts for tie-breaker purposes and a prize from Retro-Sports.com

RULES: :nono:

1. Select the total number of I-AA players who think will be drafted.

2. List what rounds you think each player will be chosen in. You must choose 1 round for each player you think will be drafted that matches the number total from above.

3. Do not list dual rounds for a player (i.e. 4th or 5th).. Do not list early or late, etc.. :mad:

4. You can update and edit your choices up until the draft starts, but not afterwards.. Any editing after the draft begins will result in automatic disqualification from contest.

5. The Winner will receive a Schutt I-AA Mini-Helmet of his choice from Retro-Sports.com of the teams available. The winner will be the person who simply guesses the total number of I-AA players chosen.. The tie-breaker will be the person who has the most right answers from part 2 (the exact round the player is chosen, provided part 1 is correct)..

6. IF anyone gets both parts 1 and 2 exactly right, then you will receive 2 free mini helmets from Retro-Sports.com

7. Finally, do not post/comment on other people's entry on this thread, so we can have all the entries on one easy to read uncluttered thread.. Use a different thread for discussion purposes please..

I've listed my entry below, however i exclude myself for prize winner.

Please note that this contest is not affiliated with nor the responsibility of AGS.. AGS has only given permission to run the contest on this board and all prizes are the responsibility of RETRO-SPORTS.com