Finally catching up on scoring games and posting results after the long Labor Day weekend. My signature has been updated to contain the link to everyone's sheets and the leaderboard.

Had 9/20 people get all 8 picks correct, and thus get to use the team they designated as their keeper later in the season if they wish. Everyone is still active, but did have one elimination week due to an invalid repeat (used the same team twice) and subsequent 4 out of 7 correct (less than 60% correct). Please be sure to pay attention to the Google Form email you receive after submitting your picks (again, might be in your junk/spam folder). This email lists your picks and allows you to edit them up until the deadline.

In the link in my signature, you will be able to see the teams you can no longer pick (strikethrough in red) and those that are still available to pick. If there is a mistake in the scoring, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Finally, below is the link to make your Week 2 picks. I will post valid Week 2 matchups in a subsequent post.

MAKE SURVIVAL PICKS HERE
DEADLINE: THU, SEP 8 @ 8 PM ET