Quote Originally Posted by Preferred Walk-On View Post
No, that was THE picture after you won the championship, front and center. But whatevs, right? I mean after all, the significance of that game was simply that you had to beat a forgettable, irrelevant team that was simply a speed bump on your way to meeting a goal that really isn't even that important anymore - curious, did that championship game make your Top 4? Hey, no worries. I get it. FBS, FBS, FBS!

Was about to agree with you that Schor was the major reason JMU won that game, but frankly, who gives a s***? It appears you do, even though you probably shouldn't. I mean, after all, "What game?". It's not significant and should probably be treated like it never even happened. Carry on.

By the way, it is clear you didn't read past that sentence where you underlined Fargodome, since it was never said that it was your biggest win. I agree, it probably isn't. I was just pointing out that it wasn't unforgettable either (well, at least to some).
Bro you're the one who clearly didn't read. My first post said it might be the 4th best win. I never said it was insignificant, I just refuted your stretch of a claim that because there was a picture of it on our website that it meant it's our "biggest win ever" that Bison56 suggested.

Jesus you guys, you'd think after winning 8 championships that you wouldn't be so insecure.