In no order whatsoever- Just a list of general consensus bubble teams WITH RECORD, FCS WINS AND SAGARIN AND MASSEY

BUT FIRST- Below list assumes the 11 AQ plus the following teams are 100% in:

1. MONTANA
2. MONTANA STATE
3. JMU
4. EWU
5. UC DAVIS
6. SOUTH DAKOTA
7. SDSU
8. SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
9. MISSOURI STATE

which leaves the following 8 TEAMS for 4 spots (SR= SAGARIN, MSY= MASSEY)- All ratings not including today's games

1. MERCER --- 7-3 WITH 6 FCS WINS SR= 145, MSY= 28 (LOST LAST GAME)
2. SE LOUISIANA -- 8-3 WITH 8 FCS WINS SR= 121, MSY = 17 (LOST LAST GAME)
3. URI --- 7-4 WITH 7 FCS WINS SR= 178, MSY = 43 (LOST LAST GAME)
4. MONMOUTH -- 7-4 WITH 7 FCS WINS SR= 142, MSY = 33 (LOST LAST GAME)
5. SFA --- 8-3 WITH 7 FCS WINS SR = 132, MSY= 27 (WON LAST GAME)
6. NORTHERN IOWA -- 6-5 WITH 6 FCS WINS SR= 101, MSY = 8 (WON LAST GAME)
7. EKU-- 7-4 WITH 7 FCS WINS SR= 152, MSY = 38 (WON LAST GAME)
8. FLORIDA A&M-- 9-2 WITH 8 FCS WINS SR= 175, MSY = 65 (WON LAST GAME)

IN ORDER OF LOWEST (BEST) SAGARIN
:

1. NORTHERN IOWA (101)
2. SE LOUISIANA (121)
3. SFA (132)
4. MONMOUTH (142)
5. MERCER (145)
6. EKU (152)
7. FLORIDA A&M (175)
8. URI (178)

-------------------------------------------

IN ORDER OF LOWEST (BEST) MASSEY

1. NORTHERN IOWA (8)
2. SE LOUISIANA (17)
3. SFA (27)
4. MERCER (28)
5. MONMOUTH (33)
6. EKU (38)
7. URI (43)
8. FLORIDA A&M (65)

SOS (USING MASSEY- IN ORDER OF HARDEST TO EASIEST)

1. NORTHEN IOWA (3)
2. EKU (33)
3. SE LOUISIANA (51)
4 URI (58)
5. MERCER (63)
6. MONMOUTH (66)
7. SFA (80)
8 FLORIDA A&M (111)

Obviously the committee has other stuff to look at and their own opinions, plus "good wins" "bad losses" all that stuff. With that said I think for 4 spots it is clear that even @ 6-5 Northern Iowa should be in.

After that I am thinking SE Lousiana.

The next 2 become hard so I will eliminate Florida A&M b/c they have no right based on anything above, leaving 5 teams for 2 spots. I think URI has a weak argument. I think Mercer and Monmouth are very similar. Not sure about EKU- I am thinking SFA gets the 3rd spot which leaves 1.

Bubble teams in- Northern Iowa, SE Louisiana and SFA.

One spot remains for- URI, Monmouth, Mercer, EKU- It is VERY close and with EKU being the only team of this bunch to win the last game, their "stats" may rise a bit. It seems Mercer is a buzzword as well. Total crapshoot for the last spot but Mercer only had 6 FCS wins, none of them really being very good although one could say Chattanooga was decent. They got rolled by VMI and the rest of their wins were pedestrian against average to below average comp. Good shwoing against ETSU. Monmouth had no good wins but has some blowouts of teams and won in similar or better fashion than Kennesaw did against them. They had 2 blowout losses but both to playoff teams and their other FCS loss was by 3 pts to a ranked team. All D-1 schedule. URI I just cannot see with ratings so low and some pretty big losses and wins over Bryant, Albany and Brown. Eastern Kentucky barely beat some pretty bad teams but is right there as well. Man I really do not see a hell of a lot of difference here. My heart says Monmouth, but my head says Mercer.