Welcome to the inaugural AGS Survivor Pool (not to be confused the with the AGS Survival Game being managed by Preferred Walk On). 7 people have showed interest thus far and am hoping that more people will jump in, the more the merrier!

Quick rundown of the rules:

1. Only FCS vs. FCS games will be eligible to make picks from. I will start a new thread every Sunday with a list of games to pick from, along with the results from the previous week and who each player has picked to that point. If you notice a game that shouldn’t be included, or I omitted one that should be included, let me know.
  2. Hoping that there will be plenty of participants, this contest will run into the playoffs, so keep that in mind when making your picks. If you pick a team to win during the regular season you will not be able to pick that team in the playoffs.
  3. All picks must be made in the weekly thread, do not message them to me.
  4. Once you make a pick, it can be changed as long as that game hasn’t started. All changes must also be posted in the weekly thread. Any pick must be made before that game starts, so the only hard deadline to make your pick is the last game of each week.
  5. Participants will pick 1 game per week. If you pick correctly you carry on to the next week. If you pick incorrectly or forget to make a pick you are eliminated.
  6. The one twist is that for each game you are picking both the winner AND the loser, and once you pick a team you cannot pick that team again for the rest of the season. For example, if I pick NDSU to beat Western Illinois, I cannot pick NDSU to win for the rest of the season. I also cannot pick another team to beat Western Illinois for the rest of the season. I could however pick NDSU to lose a game or Western Illinois to win a game later in the season.
  7. The pool will run until only 1 player remains. If multiple players remain until the championship game, a score prediction will be included for a tie-breaker.

Any questions or thoughts, you can ask here or feel free to PM me.