Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanhen View Post
Yes! Now I remember you

admittedly, I don’t know much about Elon right now but if you want to give us an update it would be greatly appreciated

Update is basically that we look great on the field in scrimmages but we'll have to wait and see how it plays out on the field. Defense looks stout and is making our offense get better each day. We have a deep stable of backs and receivers, with some of the 2's pushing even the 1's for the first team spot. The offensive line looks much improved from 2019 when they gave up 35 sacks (spring 2021 we barely passed the ball so the sack numbers aren't really analogous). Davis Cheek is back and looks pretty healthy, breaking off for runs in the scrimmages that I wouldn't have expected given his prior injuries. His arm looks stronger than ever too. The whole team just has a fire in them that they didn't in the spring and I think they're all just so ready to prove themselves and earn back respect. I think we have momentum coming out of camp. I'm hopeful for this season, I think we're going to surprise some people for sure.