Sorry I couldn't find the Joint Statement on the Ivy League official athletics website.... but I did see a Voy post on this:

Joint Statement From Council Of Ivy League Presidents
Planning For Return To Regular Competition Beginning Fall 2021

"At each of our campuses, we are busily planning for the fall semester. As is prudent given all the uncertainty around the course of this pandemic, we are each planning for a range of possible scenarios. But given the current steady decline of Covid-19 infections in this country, and the broad availability and uptake of vaccinations, we are optimistic that our campuses will be back to something close to normal by this fall, including in-person learning with students in residence. And this includes our expectation for the resumption of regular competitive schedules for Ivy League athletics across all sports beginning in fall 2021.

We know that this has been a challenging year for Ivy League student-athletes – as it has for our entire campuses, our country and the world at large – and we very much look forward to a return to spirited athletics competition and to the Ivy League rivalries that make our conference so special. Barring unanticipated circumstances, such as a dramatic increase in infection rates from a variant in the virus, we look forward to welcoming our teams back to intercollegiate competition this fall."
Do you think them ducking from any competition (except the Quackers this spring) for the entire academic year was part of their reputational downfall in the FCS and possibly Division I in general?