Saw this in todays draft blog at draftdaddy.com

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/blog.cfm

My random Comments:

1) No way I would rank Jimmy Barnes over Mike Hamilton. That's insane, perhaps? Hamilton was on pace to shatter the 1,000 yard mark by wide margin last season, until Savage started playing like a total freak.....Hamilton proved he could cut it in the Big 12, while Barnes is still a just a former high school star, until proven otherwise.

2) Talley may make a difference at Delaware, but he was vastly overrated at N.D -- check his 2 year sack totals, I think it was 0.5 total?

3) Paul Backowski should be rated a bit higher......He actually started a little for the Buffs and was a great all-around athlete in high school. He's clearly a FBS caliber starter.

4) I'm not sure if Cade Thompson will ever start at T-Martin....I forget the kids name (Greg Preston?), he had a great 2006 season and I don't see him regressing. At the very least, Thompson will be part of a platoon.

5) They should've placed one of the 2 top Appalachian State transfers in the top dozen....With Tharrington and Cory Lynch leading the way, the defense will be beastly