First matchup ever between these two teams I believe. Both teams have been up and down this season as their numbers indicate. Massey has this as essentially a toss up giving UND a 52% chance to win and a predicted score of 28-27. Sagarin would have them as a pick 'em on a neutral site but likes Nicholls by about 3 at home. No line up on 5dimes yet but I'd assume it will be essentially a pick 'em.

I wanted to get this thread started after seeing a less than flattering article from UND's beat writer on Nicholls' accommodations for the visiting team: https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...emporary-tents

Seems like there's some consternation from some fellow Southland teams that have played there this year and they've questioned whether Nicholls should even be allowed to host given the facilities (or lack thereof) they have to accommodate the visiting team. As the article points out they are in the process of a $6.5M renovation which will apparently include a new visitor's locker room but it certainly doesn't reflect well on Nicholls or the NCAA to see this kind of press prior to an NCAA sponsored postseason football game that's supposed to be as neutral as possible.

Curious what others thoughts are on this and whether you think it should affect Nicholls' eligibility to host. And of course feel free to share your thoughts on the game itself as well.