Good evening all. Have to post this a little early tonight because I need to be up in 5 hours to run a charity 5k supporting Special Olympics Delaware, so unfortunately, not everything is updated since there are still quite a few games going. But I need to get some sleep, so I'll try to update if I have an opportunity before leaving in the morning. If not, I'll add in the remaining scores and update the other items when I get home. As always, if you see any errors, let me know.

That being said, I've been seeing a few errors myself. I've noticed votes coming in for Delaware State (probably meant for Delaware), Tennessee State (probably meant for Tennessee Tech), North Carolina Central (probably meant for North Carolina A&T), Fordham (probably meant for the trash can), etc. While none of them would have changed the order of the Top 25, a few times it was actually pretty close to being the difference between two teams. Try to double check your ballot before you submit and, if you can vote early, do it so that you can get the return email early enough to make sure you didn't make an error before the poll comes out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing