Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Draft Picks

Re: FCS Draft Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    As a Texans fan, I'm not sure what to think of this. Nothing against Tytus, but it seems like a reach.
    You aren't alone. I like Tytus but he is a project and the Texans need O-line help like yesterday.
    Sundown in the Paris of the prairie
    Wheat Kings have all their treasures buried

First Class FCS Ruler
    In the trenches, kicking cancer's @$$ 1 day at a time

Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...
    "The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty." - James Madison

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at a time of challenge and controversy.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." Jim Valvano

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    You COULD be wrong, but I seriously doubt THIS is the once for the month of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby City Duke View Post
    Much like click-bait headlines, these draft-site fan groups are designed to create memes and instant fan base draft 'grades' -- nothing more.

Sorry I've been absent lately; took some medical leave to reset my mental outlook in the the 'Big C' fight...
    Welcome back, Derby City Duke! Good to know you're here.

My gut instinct is that the "fans" that attend these drafts are probably the most clueless representatives of the team's fanbase. This is just my gut feeling, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    The fans are qued when to cheer. Caught them a bunch of times waiting to be told when to act stupid over a player they had never heard of.
    Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

Based on some of the costumes these grown men are wearing, i think that’s a fair assumption to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    The fans are qued when to cheer. Caught them a bunch of times waiting to be told when to act stupid over a player they had never heard of.
    Yep. I’ve been to enough college game days to know the producers are actively coaching the crowd. They want to create drama and fake energy to make it seem more compelling.

AGS FCS Champion

Quincy Williams- Murray State goes #98 in the third round!
    He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.
    ---St. Francis of Assissi

Brother of Quinnen Williams; great day for their family!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State * UC Davis *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium

UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

Quote Originally Posted by Derby City Duke View Post

good to have you back in the mix. hope youre doing ok.