Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: NDSU invited to the White House

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    She asked the second question. The voice sounded different on the first one

Beth Hoole @bethhooleVNL

Matt Larsen & Matt Entz confirm the football team will accept the invitation to the White House.

Larsen responds to my question with, “absolutely!”

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne_Malvo View Post

Beth Hoole @bethhooleVNL

Matt Larsen & Matt Entz confirm the football team will accept the invitation to the White House.

Larsen responds to my question with, “absolutely!”

Thanks, I listened to the presser again and it was her that asked the question, not real sure what her intent was with the question but it was a stupid nonetheless. Are ML and ME going to hold a presser to announce that they got the invite and turned it down.
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

Thanks, I listened to the presser again and it was her that asked the question, not real sure what her intent was with the question but it was a stupid nonetheless. Are ML and ME going to hold a presser to announce that they got the invite and turned it down.
    I think it was a dumb question, but I like Beth so she gets a pass.

1. Others have.

2. Remember the school up north scheduled a presser to announce to the world that god's gift to college hockey wasn't going to play NDSU anymore.
    ...thatís how we do it in the Bison state...

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NDB View Post
    1. Others have.

2. Remember the school up north scheduled a presser to announce to the world that god's gift to college hockey wasn't going to play NDSU anymore.
    There was a less than zero chance that NDSU was going to turn this down and she knew it. NDSU would never have a press conference to make a political point by rejecting the invite. Her political tell was showing, book it.
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

I am excited for the Bison for this honor. Really a great opportunity! Congrats!

Regardless of what you think of the occupant of the WH, you've got to look at this as an FCS getting the same invitation the NFL and FBS champs get every year. Accept the invitation just out of respect for the office and because the accomplishment of the top team in the FCS is finally getting recognized.
    Six National Championships. All won via a playoff in the second highest level of football.

I'm better than you...probably

There was a less than zero chance that NDSU was going to turn this down and she knew it. NDSU would never have a press conference to make a political point by rejecting the invite. Her political tell was showing, book it.
    Stop trying to push it down this road POD.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ursus arctos horribilis View Post
    Stop trying to push it down this road POD.
    ****, sorry, for some reason I thought this was in the poli-board, I didn't look at where the thread was started. The title threw me off, need to look at the thread location breadcrumbs a little closer.

I'm better than you...probably

****, sorry, for some reason I thought this was in the poli-board, I didn't look at where the thread was started. The title threw me off, need to look at the thread location breadcrumbs a little closer.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern