Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    The Nickelback of AGS

Re: NDSU invited to the White House

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Many have thanked the President and Senator Hoven for the invitation to see the Nation's Capital and the White House. Seems everyone was very political neutral. Which is more than can be said about people on this board.

Honestly wish the Poli board would be deleted and a NO POLITICS rule implemented sitewide. Would make you ****ers stop attacking each other.
    Yea, then it would be almost as exciting as Bisonville.
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Many have thanked the President and Senator Hoven for the invitation to see the Nation's Capital and the White House. Seems everyone was very political neutral. Which is more than can be said about people on this board.

Honestly wish the Poli board would be deleted and a NO POLITICS rule implemented sitewide. Would make you ****ers stop attacking each other.
    It's done that way on Bisonville, it doesn't work there either. In fact, this thread has been a lot less political than the Bisonville thread on the White House trip was. Maybe having a poli board for folks to go shoot their partisan loads at is actually a good thing for the "no politics on the FCSD board" policy???

Also, if you think this board is a bigger cesspool of politics than Twitter read the comments under pretty much any of those tweets you're referring to.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 7-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

Useless trivia of the day.

In 1865 Andrew Johnson invited the Brooklyn Atlantics and Washington Nationals amateur baseball clubs to the White House. First visit of a sports team.
    Living the Dream

The Nickelback of AGS

Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

I'm better than you...probably

Pretty cool that he took them to the Oval as well. Happy for all those guys.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

First Class FCS Ruler
    In the trenches, kicking cancer's @$$ 1 day at a time

Congratulations to the Bison for earning this trip. Looks like everybody had a good time and were appreciative of an opportunity that in reality very few get. Well done, gentlemen!
    "The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty." - James Madison

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at a time of challenge and controversy.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." Jim Valvano

"Quiet protest".

Bummer.