Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Nickelback of AGS

Re: Which Teams should leave FBS

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I want to play and beat UND two or three times a year. The sooner we can take over the series lead, the better. Currently it stands at 62-46-3.
    I am confused here, isn't NDSU ahead in the series? Are the scores wrong on this site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_Trophy
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    I am confused here, isn't NDSU ahead in the series? Are the scores wrong on this site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel_Trophy
    Yeah, someone got a little frisky with their Wikipedia edits there. Check out page 17 here for the actual scores in the series: https://gobison.com/documents/2015/9...ND.pdf?id=1251

Overall UND leads the series 62 to 46 with 3 ties but since 1965 when NDSU got out of the football dark ages NDSU leads the series 26 to 16.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 7-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

The Nickelback of AGS

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, someone got a little frisky with their Wikipedia edits there. Check out page 17 here for the actual scores in the series: https://gobison.com/documents/2015/9...ND.pdf?id=1251

Overall UND leads the series 62 to 46 with 3 ties but since 1965 when NDSU got out of the football dark ages NDSU leads the series 26 to 16.
    Yea, that is what I thought and then I saw this thing in Wikipedia and thought, that can't be right and I was too lazy to cross reference it with anything else.
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

First Class FCS Ruler
    Somewhere on the Bourbon Trail between the Jim Beam and Four Roses Distilleries

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I want to play and beat UND two or three times a year. The sooner we can take over the series lead, the better. Currently it stands at 62-46-3.
    Who do you think you are, Liberty and New Mexico State?
    "The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty." - James Madison

Major FCS Advocate GreenGlasses's Avatar

NDSU is not leaving their current level anytime soon. They come to the IAA party waaaaay to late. To have been positioned to move to IA NDSU would have had to have moved up to IAA in the late 70s to early 80s, And then move to the WAC in the same time frame that Nevada and Boise moved up in the mid 90s. In the same time frame you also had Marshall, Buffalo, UCF, USF and Troy moving up and a few years later schools like FIU and FAU started football who started in IAA and moved up at or around the same time WKU left the OVC for the Sun Belt.

With the WAC going away and MWC full there is no place for NDSU to go. There is no viable options for them at all even if they wanted to move.
    I like good football anywhere....Except I don't watch any Power 5 games at all.