1 2.50%
  • Don't have it - want it

14 35.00%
  • Don't have it - don't want it

11 27.50%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Re-entry...poll?

Quote Originally Posted by ursus arctos horribilis View Post
    Well I would prefer it if you just brought a mannequin dressed like ol' ursus and yelled twice as loud until I get in there.
    Did you say that you have been to every game in Wa grizz stadium? Damn dude that is really something. That is impressive!!!!!
    Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

I'm better than you...probably

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    Did you say that you have been to every game in Wa grizz stadium? Damn dude that is really something. That is impressive!!!!!
    Yep. I came to Missoula and started school the year it opened, went to my 3rd Griz game ever (had seen a couple the year before at Dornblaser with a buddy that was already over here) and I have never missed a game since.

You know what the setup is now and where our tailgate is I think. Here is what is funny about that, back then my friend would drive him little POS VW Rabbit style pickup with a keg in the back and we'd watch the game from there at times while tailgating (after 1/2) because there was no North EZ then...you could see some of the field from the street or at least near it by walking over to the berm and watching. You could drive up an hour or so before the game and park anywhere fairly close you wanted to really.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

Yep. I came to Missoula and started school the year it opened, went to my 3rd Griz game ever (had seen a couple the year before at Dornblaser with a buddy that was already over here) and I have never missed a game since.

You know what the setup is now and where our tailgate is I think. Here is what is funny about that, back then my friend would drive him little POS VW Rabbit style pickup with a keg in the back and we'd watch the game from there at times while tailgating (after 1/2) because there was no North EZ then...you could see some of the field from the street or at least near it by walking over to the berm and watching. You could drive up an hour or so before the game and park anywhere fairly close you wanted to really.
    Thats where you park the motor home.
    Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!

Thats where you park the motor home.
    Exactly.

It all worked out very odd like that when we got that spot back in 1995 (I think) that is was the same spot/area. As you can imagine it changed quite a bit over that first 10 year span and by that time you had to put a name in a hat and hope for a good spot...and we got that one.
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."

Exactly.

It all worked out very odd like that when we got that spot back in 1995 (I think) that is was the same spot/area. As you can imagine it changed quite a bit over that first 10 year span and by that time you had to put a name in a hat and hope for a good spot...and we got that one.
    Holy **** that would have been cool back then.

Holy **** that would have been cool back then.
    Yeah it was pretty cool, still is, always has been really. I remember in like 87 I think it was there was a crowd announcement of 7200 and I thought to myself "damn, if we fill this place it is really gonna rock" The capacity was 12k at the time I think.