Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    The Nickelback of AGS

Re: Boring.....just go FBS already

Quote Originally Posted by HootyHoo View Post
    Don't worry FCS fans, a new challenger is rising in the deep south that will challenge the Bison Dynasty. The FCS has been a one team league for a decade, but no longer. 2019 will be the year of the Owl!!!
    Whoo??
    Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property of POD Knows without the express written consent of POD Knows will be met with the swift hand of justice as determined by POD Knows

The Imagine Dragons of AGS

Don't worry FCS fans, a new challenger is rising in the deep south that will challenge the Bison Dynasty. The FCS has been a one team league for a decade, but no longer. 2019 will be the year of the Owl!!!
    You're back. I missed your tunnel vision posts that lacked a rational thought.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right" - Alexandria 'Sandy' Ocasio-Cortez, the new queen of the left.

First Class FCS Ruler
    In the trenches, kicking cancer's @$$ 1 day at a time

Temple is dropping back to FCS? And moving out of Philly?
    "The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty." - James Madison

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at a time of challenge and controversy.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." Jim Valvano

The Don of the MVFC Mafia BisonBacker's Avatar
    Where ever I happen to be when you are reading this!

If God didn't want us to hunt, He wouldn't have given us plaid shirts--Floyd R. Turbo
    I only kill in self defense-what would you do if a rabbit pulled a knife on you?. Floyd R. Turbo
    We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Who are the Owls? Temple is FBS.
    Opportunity is unattainable for most people because it is disguised as hard work!!