Thread: CAA 2019 Off-Season Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Team
    Sacred Heart

Re: CAA 2019 Off-Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gangtackle11 View Post
    MR.CHICKEN, MR.CHICKEN, MR.CHICKEN.....

Has the die job from your pompadour dripped into the memory portion of your brain?

LIU is participating in the NEC correct?

Now think really hard & tell me what happened to the great Delaware football team the last time you played a NEC team???

Yep.......2014 the vaunted Sacred Heart Pioneers travel to the intimidating Tub. SHU was scared by 20,000+ octogenarians so much they beat the school that claims to be a FCS power 10-7.

Delaware 0-1 in the NEC. So just be happy Nova is taking them on. Saving another embarrassment for our feathered friends from NEW-ARK....
    I was at this game, 7-8,000 tops, the Hens could not get out of their own way. Before the game I heard Delaware fans saying "This should be over quickly.... Is Sacred Heart a D3 team...? I believe Delaware was ranked at the time as well, like # 24 or 25.

First Class FCS Ruler CenMEBlackBearFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefish845 View Post
    I was at this game, 7-8,000 tops, the Hens could not get out of their own way. Before the game I heard Delaware fans saying "This should be over quickly.... Is Sacred Heart a D3 team...? I believe Delaware was ranked at the time as well, like # 24 or 25.
    Bluefish-Wow, just went to your site and saw your AD is having a 21 million dollar recreation center built. Looks like he is doing a heckuva job for you guys. Does Bobby V. ever travel with the team he would certainly be a hoot to meet. You guys had a pretty good year what are you expecting this year? Can't wait till 8/30 would advise leaving early as Friday of Labor day weekend is a huge travel day in the Northeast, might be best to travel Thursday actually.

My Team
    Sacred Heart

Cen Maine -Over the past 5 yrs the only away game I saw Bobby V at was Central Ct, basically a very local game. There might be a chance he would attend one of the new schools who recently joined the NEC LIU & Merrimack. But I really don't think he would make that trip to Orono. I would've loved to go to that game if it was a year earlier. My son played with 2 of your offensive linemen. I saw Cody Levy 2 weeks ago and he is absolutely HUGE!! He still has hopes up for a phone call, I hope he gets it. SHU will be very heavy on the run, SHU's historic strength. They are searching for the next QB and quality receiver to fill the shoes of graduates. Defense will be solid, very young last year and did pretty well.

First Class FCS Ruler CenMEBlackBearFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefish845 View Post
    Cen Maine -Over the past 5 yrs the only away game I saw Bobby V at was Central Ct, basically a very local game. There might be a chance he would attend one of the new schools who recently joined the NEC LIU & Merrimack. But I really don't think he would make that trip to Orono. I would've loved to go to that game if it was a year earlier. My son played with 2 of your offensive linemen. I saw Cody Levy 2 weeks ago and he is absolutely HUGE!! He still has hopes up for a phone call, I hope he gets it. SHU will be very heavy on the run, SHU's historic strength. They are searching for the next QB and quality receiver to fill the shoes of graduates. Defense will be solid, very young last year and did pretty well.
    Bluefish, nice overview and think you can give us a game. Our defense will be tough with 3 preseason All Americans and an offense that returns alot with some question at RB. The coaching staff seems to be our big question area with the loss of the HC and DC.