Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
If the over/under is 90...take the over..
I disagree. I see EWU scoring no more than 21-28 pts. Maybe a field goal for 31, but I think that's a stretch. That won't be enough, as the Bison will score more on the Eagle's defense.

I suspect the Eags will get a fast start and probably go up early on the Bison. Maybe even 14-0 in the first quarter. I think the Bison D will adjust and the Eagles will struggle to score after that. They'll probably still break one or two big plays at some point in the game, but it will already be well under control by the Bison on both sides. The Eagles line play won't be able to match the physicality of the Bison and will be overwhelmed by about the half.

I'm going to guess a score similar to the SDSU game. I'll call it 42-24. It will be exciting for a half. Eastern will break that one big play in the second half to give them just enough hope for a bit more excitement. They won't quit, but they'll just be overwhelmed.

No matter what, it will be a fun experience in Frisco! I expect Eastern to bring at least 5K. Enough to make some noise and make for an electric environment.

I was at the EWU-Maine game today, cheering for Eastern. (My 7-yr old boy refused to wear his Bison jersey and wanted to get an EWU jersey since we were cheering for them. He didn't have enough money for the jersey, so he had to go without.) 😂

We were able to get on the field afterward when the fans rushed the field to celebrate the win. We even got to congratulate a few players. They looked confused when they saw my Bison hat, so I followed the "congratulations" with a "We'll see you in a few weeks!"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk