106. You may not vote on this poll
  • #7 Maine

51 48.11%
  • #3 Eastern Washington

55 51.89%
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Semifinal #7 Maine at #3 Eastern Washington

This should be a fun matchup.
    Last edited by EdubAlum; December 10th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.

Re: #7 Maine at #3 Eastern Washington

When is it? When will we find out? Need to book my plane ticket to Spokane!

Its the Saturday game not the Friday game.

11 AM local time... 2 PM EST. Let's go Maine!

Quote Originally Posted by maine612 View Post
    11 AM local time... 2 PM EST. Let's go Maine!

Interesting that not only are EWU and Maine of similar population, but Cheney and Orono are also of similar population. If you come I'd be curious to get your take on Cheney.

The Don of the MVFC Mafia BisonBacker's Avatar
    Where ever I happen to be when you are reading this!

As much as it pains me I had to vote for the team that plays on a bloody tampon
    If God didn't want us to hunt, He wouldn't have given us plaid shirts--Floyd R. Turbo
    I only kill in self defense-what would you do if a rabbit pulled a knife on you?. Floyd R. Turbo
    We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Looking forward to this game. Been awhile since I've posted and now have a walker, portable oxygen tank and have nitroglycerin pills and a handkerchief at the ready. Got my computer fixed and started wearing underwear albeit the thicker ones. Still drink beer and have sex so it's all good.

Don't know much about Maine but plan on visiting soon since now a member of the "Leaf Peepers" club (don't google it) and my route will take me there. Hear they have bears there but if I want to see real bears I'll just head to Montana. Didn't know they played football there so it must be imported. I do know have the Portland Pirates there, an AHL team and isn't French their native dialect?

*Warning to Maine Black Bears (we have Black Bears in WA State but they hang out on the liberal side of the state..west of us), I usually only post during a National Championship Victory run so it has been 8 years and I'm rusty so please be forgiving. Good luck in the coming years it was a good season. Veuillez réessayer plus tard

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hqdefault.jpg  
    "I'm Spartacus!"

Cast my ballot for the EAGS but I think this could be really close contest. Big factor to me is how well Barrierre will handle the Maine pressure. How much has he improved since the Weber State game?

AGS FCS Champion

I hate the inferno, but damnit, it is hard/nearly impossible to win 2 games on the road while traveling thousands of miles doing it.
    TheKingpin28 is "Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan." - Bisonwinagn

"There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right" - Alexandria 'Sandy' Ocasio-Cortez, the new queen of the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Obzerver View Post
    Looking forward to this game. Been awhile since I've posted and now have a walker, portable oxygen tank and have nitroglycerin pills and a handkerchief at the ready. Got my computer fixed and started wearing underwear albeit the thicker ones. Still drink beer and have sex so it's all good.

Don't know much about Maine but plan on visiting soon since now a member of the "Leaf Peepers" club (don't google it) and my route will take me there. Hear they have bears there but if I want to see real bears I'll just head to Montana. Didn't know they played football there so it must be imported. I do know have the Portland Pirates there, an AHL team and isn't French their native dialect?

*Warning to Maine Black Bears (we have Black Bears in WA State but they hang out on the liberal side of the state..west of us), I usually only post during a National Championship Victory run so it has been 8 years and I'm rusty so please be forgiving. Good luck in the coming years it was a good season. Veuillez réessayer plus tard

would you like to but some property in Puerto Rico? haha, just kidding, nice post considering you're a bit rusty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obzerver View Post

would you like to but some property in Puerto Rico? haha, just kidding, nice post considering you're a bit rusty
    Welcome back Delaware Bluehens