Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

Quote Originally Posted by katss07 View Post
    I mean its just a list of stadiums so there isn’t a right or wrong. The Fargodome stinks as a football venue. Oh and UIW is way to high but what do I know. There is also an old dude one a horse.
    Feel free to educate us on how it stinks. Especially since your own coaches and players are on record praising how great a venue it is. Outside of not being big enough for NDSU fans liking, it has a top of the line turf, upgraded video boards and scoreboard, great lines of sight for the fans to see the game (except maybe for SRO spots where you might have to look around a support beam), capacity crowds that get loud. Plus it is close to an airport and in a town with lots of hotels for easy stays close by.

My real name is Bisontownmocks

I mean its just a list of stadiums so there isn’t a right or wrong. The Fargodome stinks as a football venue. Oh and UIW is way to high but what do I know. There is also an old dude one a horse.
    Have you guys pinned down an inflatable helmet yet? Or people attending games?
    BisonFan02 Trophy Case:

"Concern ****s with you.......at first."
    -Ursus staring at Grizo's limp carcass on the ground

The Sultan of Sarcasm Grizalltheway's Avatar

Not the difference between too and to, that's for sure.

Montana is #1 (loud and cold ), but I really have no idea how to judge many of the other stadiums (or not stadiums).
    Idaho * Portland State * Cal State-Fullerton * Eastern Washington * Nevada * Delaware * Southern Utah * Youngstown State * Hofstra * Montana State * North Dakota State * Western Illinois * Cal Poly * Massachusetts * Wofford * Northern Arizona * Coastal Carolina * Weber State *
    ...the only visiting teams to win in Washington-Grizzly Stadium

UofMMan1122: "We are officially the most badass state in the union. "

On the Breast of Old South Mountain

The event described at Lehigh's Goodman Stadium was written as if that occurs at every home game. It has not occurred for years! Lousy pic of the stadium, too. South Mountain in the background on a sunny fall day turning colors cannot be beat.
    LEHIGH WILL SHINE TONIGHT, LEHIGH WILL SHINE!
    Patriot League Champions: 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2017
    NCAA Playoff Appearances: D-II 1973, 1975, 1977 NCAA Champions
    D-IAA 1979 (Finalist), 1980, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2017

Y i k e s

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    North Dakota State University Football
    National Champions: 1965 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 2011 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17
    MVFC champions: 2011 '12 '13 '14 '15 '16 '17

AGS FCS Champion

The list was done at #2. The UIW stadium is not equal to a mediocre HS stadium in Texas. The capacity is 6,000. They sell popcorn and soft drinks outside the gate before you go in and then there are no concessions on the visitors side for the rest of the game. Bush league to say the least.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    Feel free to educate us on how it stinks. Especially since your own coaches and players are on record praising how great a venue it is. Outside of not being big enough for NDSU fans liking, it has a top of the line turf, upgraded video boards and scoreboard, great lines of sight for the fans to see the game (except maybe for SRO spots where you might have to look around a support beam), capacity crowds that get loud. Plus it is close to an airport and in a town with lots of hotels for easy stays close by.
    I don’t like domes at all...so maybe thats just me? I just feels like, eh...maybe a large hockey arena? Don’t get me wrong fans are great and tailgating is awesome. But, strictly as a football stadium, I would rather watch a game at any SLC stadium outside of Husky. I’m not talking about the turf because that isn’t something that can improve the gameday experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Have you guys pinned down an inflatable helmet yet? Or people attending games?
    Actually we got a helmet this year and as a result attendance is up! We are drawing 7k with consistency!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizalltheway View Post
    Not the difference between too and to, that's for sure.
    No I don’t know the difference...but you were educated at Montana so I’m still winning despite that.