Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    AGS FCS Champion

    JSUSoutherner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Pit of Misery! Dilly Dilly!
    Posts
    10,300

    Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?




    Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

  2. #2
    AGS FCS Champion

    cx500d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Garland, TX
    Posts
    11,577

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    Theres a lot to raise an eyebrow at.... This one caught my eye:

    20. Dakota Dome-South Dakota Coyotes


    While the South Dakota Coyotes may never be thought of as a hotbed for college football, especially given that they are FCS, a visit to the Dakota Dome in Vermillion, South Dakota is a great way to see college football. Nestled at the foot of the Black Hills you can take in some great scenery, while also enjoying a game in comfort and style without having to brave the elements – that alone makes this a stadium worth journeying to.


    What a crock of ****....The Dakota dome not only is a POS, but there isn't scenery within 200 miles of the place...And the foot of the Black Hills? More like 400 miles away.

  3. #3
    AGS FCS Champion

    JSUSoutherner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Pit of Misery! Dilly Dilly!
    Posts
    10,300

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Theres a lot to raise an eyebrow at.... This one caught my eye:

    20. Dakota Dome-South Dakota Coyotes


    While the South Dakota Coyotes may never be thought of as a hotbed for college football, especially given that they are FCS, a visit to the Dakota Dome in Vermillion, South Dakota is a great way to see college football. Nestled at the foot of the Black Hills you can take in some great scenery, while also enjoying a game in comfort and style without having to brave the elements – that alone makes this a stadium worth journeying to.


    What a crock of ****....The Dakota dome not only is a POS, but there isn't scenery within 200 miles of the place...And the foot of the Black Hills? More like 400 miles away.
    Kind of like how you can see the beach from our stadium in Jacksonville, FL?



    Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

  4. #4
    Top FCS Ruler ASU33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    1,821

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    Awful list

    2003 SWAC Eastern Division Champions
    2004 SWAC Eastern Division Champions
    2004 SWAC Conference Champions
    2007 Liberty Bowl Champions(Hail State)
    3x 1st Team All SWAC/ 2007 2nd team All-SEC

    BZ Nupe!

  5. #5
    First Class FCS Ruler Hammersmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wahpeton, ND
    Posts
    821

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    They "rank" 121 FCS stadiums. Here are their top 15 to save you some time:

    1. Montana
    2. Incarnate Word
    3. Cambell
    4. Richmond
    5. James Madison
    6. Mercer
    7. Kennesaw State
    8. Chatanooga
    9. Columbia
    10. Jacksonville State
    11. Montana State
    12. North Dakota State
    13. Delaware
    14. Furman
    15. Weber State

  6. #6
    AGS FCS Champion

    JSUSoutherner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Pit of Misery! Dilly Dilly!
    Posts
    10,300

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    I just noticed they haven't even been to our stadium in years. The picture they use for JSU is from 2014 at least.



    Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

  7. #7
    Top FCS Ruler ASU33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    1,821

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    I just noticed they haven't even been to our stadium in years. The picture they use is from 2014 at least.
    Most of these pics are old

    2003 SWAC Eastern Division Champions
    2004 SWAC Eastern Division Champions
    2004 SWAC Conference Champions
    2007 Liberty Bowl Champions(Hail State)
    3x 1st Team All SWAC/ 2007 2nd team All-SEC

    BZ Nupe!

  8. #8
    FCS Ruler Evolution Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    425

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Theres a lot to raise an eyebrow at.... This one caught my eye:

    20. Dakota Dome-South Dakota Coyotes


    While the South Dakota Coyotes may never be thought of as a hotbed for college football, especially given that they are FCS, a visit to the Dakota Dome in Vermillion, South Dakota is a great way to see college football. Nestled at the foot of the Black Hills you can take in some great scenery, while also enjoying a game in comfort and style without having to brave the elements – that alone makes this a stadium worth journeying to.


    What a crock of ****....The Dakota dome not only is a POS, but there isn't scenery within 200 miles of the place...And the foot of the Black Hills? More like 400 miles away.
    Now they are just making stuff up.

  9. #9
    AGS FCS Champion TheValleyRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    H-Town
    Posts
    10,752

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    Quote Originally Posted by ASU33 View Post
    Most of these pics are old
    A good chunk of those pics aren't even of the actual stadium

    Also, the highest-rated PL stadium is...Georgetown?
    #8, 10-2 (6-0)
    Patriot League Champions - 1997 1999 2002 2003 2005 2008 2012 2015 2017 2018
    NCAA Playoffs - 1982 1983 1997 1998 1999 2003 2005 2008 2012 2015 ​2018
    NCAA Championship Game - 2003
    1932 - Undefeated, Untied, Unscored Upon
    Let's Go 'Gate!

  10. #10
    My real name is Bisontownmocks
    BisonFan02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    13,330

    Re: Is This Worse Than the Coach’s Poll?

    #NotaStadium
    BisonFan02 Trophy Case:

    "Concern ****s with you.......at first."
    -Ursus staring at Grizo's limp carcass on the ground

Similar Threads

  1. Bryant: No. 24/25 Bulldogs move up in coach's poll, crack Sports Network poll
    By News from the FCS in forum Northeast Conference News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 27th, 2014, 05:10 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 8th, 2013, 08:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •