Quote Originally Posted by Redbird 4th & short View Post
agree with point you and Bisonator are making. I made the swap teams with Christion for Burks argument, and could easily have made same argument swapping Stick for Burks. And having watched Stick develop over the years, he seemed to get better each year. I think he is right up there with Jensen for his career. Jensen had a more productive senior year. But I would argue Stick was more consistent than Jensen over his 3 years starting .. I think they both started 3 years ?? I know there are rabid Jensen fans out there, but I thought he struggled a lot for consistency his first 2 seasons as starter, then put it altogether his SR year .. though on that great 2013 team. Not picking a fight with Jensen loyalists, but Stick was thrust into role earlier (Wentz injury) and played very consistently, even if not asked to do a lot early. Sorry for digressing ...
Both Stick and Jensen had starts their redshirt freshman seasons (Stick with the Wentz injury and Jensen as an on/off again starter in 2010 with Jose Mohler).....Stick is a better QB than Jensen....Jensen might have had more "ice" in his veins....but that's about it. Neither will have to buy a beer in Fargo ever again.