Congrats to The Citadel on the win. Blew us out, all three phases of the game. Yalls record is very misleading, so many of your losses this year were 1 play games at the end. Looks like 2019 could be a great one on the Ashley River.

As for CSU....the new AD better not let football slip back to dumpster fire status like it did at the end of the Mills era. I get that we peaked under Chadwell so I’ll keep expectations reasonable. But our schedule year to year isnt exactly that hard, especially with Coastal and Liberty gone. A winning season should be the norm, with an occasional finish at the top of the Big South.

He also led the Liberty stadium renovation and I hear thats one goal he has here. Hopefully he guides us last these absurd NCAA sanctions (the school admin burned us on that yet again) and upgrades facilities.

As an alumni and former player there, I also wanna apologize for the stupid broom video. Even if we had won, its stupid. The broom was a one time spontaneous thing in 2015 under Chadwell. Now its just lame and that video kinda summed up the status of the program right now. We all want it to change. 2018 results are not acceptable. Losing to Savannah State and being flat out non-competitive vs Citadel, Kennesaw, Monmouth...just not acceptable anymore.

Anyhow, congrats Bulldogs. You guys owned us and gave us quite a beatdown last night. Hope we right the ship and make it more of a game next time.