QUOTE=Professor;2680287]On Monday, Sam Houston State running back Remus Bulmer -- one of the top returning career rushers in the FCS -- reached out to HERO Sports and said he is going to sit out the rest of 2018 and will take his redshirt this year, then look to play his senior season elsewhere in 2019.

The back had been a consistent contributor from 2015 until this weekend, making a name for himself as a true freshman when he went for 100-plus rushing yards in a playoff win over that year's Big Sky Champion -- Southern Utah. He followed that up with an All Southland Conference season as a sophomore in 2016, leading the Bearkats in rushing.

"It was just mainly a personal decision for my future, I just felt it would be better for my future to sit it out and get an opportunity to show what I can actually do," Bulmer told HERO Sports Monday night. "After three games, it has zero things to do with the outcomes of the games whether we lost or won. I just feel like I can contribute more as a senior. It just seems like I'm playing less this year than previous years. I've never been a selfish player, I know I can help more. I can do that ... I've led the conference one year (sophomore year)."

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...nsferring-ajaj[/QUOTE]

star RB transferring to Citadel